" />" />
Welcome to Music Express, "Getting Your Party On Track". We are PEI's number one choice for Weddings, Anniversary parties, Staff parties, Fundraisers, Birthday parties etc. We also have P.A. systems available to rent for your Ceremony or Reception.
We are currently taking a number of bookings for 2013 and 2014. As always, many weekends in July & August are the busiest for Weddings, so please inquire & book early to guarantee availability.
2013 dates are booking up fast. As of right now (April 2013), the following dates are booked in FULL:
July 13, 2013
July 27, 2013
August 3, 2013
August 10, 2013
August 31, 2013
Top 10 Wedding Waltzes
1. Only You Can Love Me This Way - Keith Urban
2. Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
3. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Van Morrison
4. Feels Like Home - Chantal Kreviazuk
5. Remember When - Alan Jackson
6. My Wish - Rascal Flatts
7. Lost Together - Blue Rodeo
8. Making Memories of Us - Keith Urban
9. I Do - Paul Brandt
10. Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not - Thompson Square
Top 10 Bride and Father Waltzes
1. I Loved Her First - Heartland
2. Daddy's Angel - T. Carter Music
3. My Little Girl - Tim McGraw
4. Daddy's Little Girl/Butterfly Kisses - Faith Hill/Jeff Carson
5. Daughter Of Mine - John McDermott
6. Daddy's Girl - Red Sovine
7. Daddy's Little Girl - The Mills Brothers
8. Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle
9. When You Say Nothing At All - Allison Krauss
10. What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
Top 10 Groom and Mother Waltzes
1. My Wish - Rascal Flatts
2. 20 Years Late - Aaron Lines
3. Simple Man - Lynard Skynyrd or Shinedown's Acoustic Version (HUGE last Summer!)
4. Mother of Mine - Ellis Family Band
5. You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
6. Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler
7. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
8. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
9. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Rod Stewart
10. A Mother's Song - T. Carter Music
2013's HOTTEST Wedding Related Songs
1. "Gangnam Style" by PSY has taken the world and dancefloors by storm!! Very popular now at every dance.....watch those moves, and the video to be ready to shake it on the dancefloor.
2. I Got A Feeling - Black Eyed Peas (still a huge song three seasons in a row. Both young and old both enjoy this song!) Great for the dance, and for Wedding Party entrances or Wedding Party first songs.
3. Pink Panther Theme Song - Henry Mancini (picking up popularity as a song for the Garter Removal).
4. East Coast Music - Still HUGE here in PEI, we play lots of Rankin's, Great Big Sea, The Fables, etc. as requested. This year, the great classic "Mull River Shuffle" by the Rankin Family is on fire!! Tons of requests.
5. "Forever" by Chris Brown exploded in Summer of 2011 & 2012 and is sure to be big at Receptions this year!! Mostly from those that viewed the YouTube videos of the many amazing Wedding Party entrances into Churchs and Receptions. This year, many clients that have hired us for dinner music during the Reception have requested this song as we announce the entry of the Wedding Party to the Reception. Also HOT for Bridal Party entrances at the Reception is "Good Life" by OneRepublic. These two have been the most popular in the last few Summers!
6. "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts picking up big popularity for Summer 2013 as a good choice for the Groom & Mother Waltzes.
7. "Rasputin'" by Boney-M made a huge comback in the last few Summers!! A number of clients have requested it to be played.
8. A lot of couples the last few years have been going non-traditional with first Waltzes. Again, the Client is the boss here. Some are not doing Wedding Party waltzes, a lot are doing Groom & Mother waltzes this year......tons of Bride & Father waltzes. Bouquet Toss and Garter Removal & Toss is 50/50 this year, with couples who choose to do it, or not do it. Lots of couples going with a "fast" song for their Wedding Party dance rather than slow. Again, a lot of styles and tastes have changed over the years, and not every couple is the same. You can custom doctor your first waltzes to start off the dance any way you choose.
9. Anything by Adele is HOT!! It started two years ago with "Rolling In The Deep" and her popularity soared from there with a number of other massive tracks on the charts since then. Adele is still on fire!